Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah! Zip-A-Dee-A!

"There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,
An' it looks like its climbin' clear up to the sky.

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way."
"Walking in sunlight all of my journey
Over the mountains, through the deep vale
Jesus has said, "I'll never forsake thee"
Promise divine that never can fail

Heavenly sunlight, heavenly sunlight
Flooding my soul with glory divine
Hallelujah, I am rejoicing
Singing His praises, Jesus is mine"
 "Count your blessings,
Name them one by one
Count your blessings,
See what God has done
Count your blessings,
Name them one by one
Count your many blessings,
See what God has done."

No comments:

Post a Comment