Saturday, June 23, 2012

Looking back

I recently went back and looked at my old blog. As I looked back, I saw how different life seemed then. Just is that short amount of time, since then - so mauch has changed. The Lord has made great changes in my heart, as well as changes around me. On Father's Day this year, I made my Daddy a card with some very old pictures on it - pictures from before Ben was born. Daddy was throwing my tiny self into the air. (yes, believe it or not, I was once tiny) I remember how I trusted him. How I knew I was safe whenever he heald me in his strong, loving arms. I see even at that age, the Lord was pointing me to Himself. In God's strong arms are where we find sure safety. There, we find fulfilling love. Only in those Arms can we trust, truly. I am so thankful for my Daddy. He is the best ever, but even more, I am thankful for a Savior, in whose arms I may abide.

No comments:

Post a Comment